I had to post these photos for any of you blogger friends who aren't on Facebook. My brother, Dustin, got a little creative and I laughed so hard I was crying when I saw these. I hope you enjoy them as well.......What would you vote these classmates? I'll share the captions Dustin put on Facebook.
Here is Jessica.
She was the class president.

This is Shannon. Right before this picture in Geometry class she accidently stuck her compass in the light-socket.

This is Joe (my brother-in-law). Joe was the guy out back at school who liked to smoke the wacky weed.

This is Scot he was the captain of basketball and baseball team. He drove a convertible, but was too worried about his hair to ever put the top down.

This is Jessica (Dustin's wife). She was voted most attractive in the class, but that was after 5 plastic surgeries.

Here is the funny-guy himself (Dustin).
He was the president of FTA (Future Teachers of America) and voted most likely to become a school janitor.

4 comments:
OH MY GOSH - those are HILARIOUS!!!!
Oh, my! I can't decide which one's the funniest!! I think Scot might be my favorite...just the look on his face...priceless! But then Shannon cracks me up...and Dustin...and goodness...thanks for the laughs this morning!
Well, you're not the first person to elude to me being a stoner. I don't get it... A guy just couldn't possibly be easy going and relaxed without puffin' on the ol' sticky icky.
Joe - Let it be KNOWN that DUSTIN created the label and applied - I just posted his commentary.
I personally would never attribute your relaxed demeanor on the lefty's - I know your on the quaaludes.
Post a Comment