Matt & Max being cute!
Scot and I bought what we thought were rain jackets in Frankenmuth. I later discovered we had purchased rain SUITS to my excitement. I couldn't wait for the first sprinkles of rain to have an excuse to put them on. We only had a light shower one day and I ripped open the closet and pulled them out all giggles. It was everything I imagined - it was like wearing a shower curtain.
Stinkin' hilarious!

The beautiful sunsets over Tawas Bay.
After we arrived home and were unpacking we wondered where Ernie went?.....
This is where we found him. He wasn't ready to come home.


Scot and I bought what we thought were rain jackets in Frankenmuth. I later discovered we had purchased rain SUITS to my excitement. I couldn't wait for the first sprinkles of rain to have an excuse to put them on. We only had a light shower one day and I ripped open the closet and pulled them out all giggles. It was everything I imagined - it was like wearing a shower curtain.
Stinkin' hilarious!

The beautiful sunsets over Tawas Bay.
After we arrived home and were unpacking we wondered where Ernie went?.....This is where we found him. He wasn't ready to come home.


3 comments:
Cool Pictures!! - but I'm sure you'd like to have more. I'll give you copies of ours after Troy goes through the "hundreds" of pictures he took of various things. :)
Post a Comment