Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photos from our Weekend Away


The happy couple.

This is from our first hotel. It had been remodeled and I liked the decorating. My favorite part was this blue chair. I wanted to take it with me.Yum, yum. You can't experience Frankenmuth without a chicken dinner from the Bavarian Inn. We had a coupon to upgrade to the Ultimate chicken dinner (which included 5 other meats) and we proceeded to feast ourselves on German delicousness.


Here was our lovely 2nd night hotel, the Marv Hervog. This view is from the other side of the river; I took it from Heritage Park.

The terrace off the lobby looking over the river.


This was an extremely large tree we came across next to the river in Heritage park. I felt it could give Hartwick Pines a run for it's money, although it isn't a pine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome!! Congratulations on 10 years. Can't believe it's been that long already. We love you so much!!

T & C

Hannah said...

what fun pictures!!! Looks like you two had a good time together! 10 years, really? WOW...time flies!

Shoemaker Family said...

Thanks for the site, Jess. When they found out Jersey was sick Jen & I talked about their site. Ironically, Audrey & Jersey had the same thing.

Shoemaker Family said...

Hey..do tell the story behind your new blog title...I'm anxious to hear! ;)