
The day we officially opened the pool the kids were VERY excited. They lined themselves up about 10 minutes before the appointed time of pool entry to wait for the anticipated moment. After Grandma gave the rules of play (most importantly to have fun) they were permitted to enter the pool and had a grand 'ole time.Our kids are obviously the youngest of the bunch and they are BLESSED to have such loving older cousins. Aubree & Matt both were able to get in the pool with all the other kids because the older ones are so loving & responsible - they took turns being responsible for watching the little ones.
I also got in the pool with the kids....we played tag. I enjoy being a kid too.
You're it!
No I'm not!
You didn't get me!
Yes I did!
No tag backs!
No splashing!

No comments:
Post a Comment