This first photo is a day when Aubree was feeling like a lady. She had her pretty dress on and Mommy's high heels.These next shots are on a day when she was feeling like something else. I was sorting through clothes and when she saw this hat come out of the hand-me-down tote it was love at first sight. She then picked the perfect accessories to complete her outfit. A pink jacket here and the green rain boots, fabulous! Then she came and told me she wanted to go outside, did I mention it was about 80 degrees out and she wasn't wearing any pants? Her mommy did not let her go outside like that. But of course I got the camera out!

Oh, she's a one of a kind and we're so happy God made her just the way she is.

3 comments:
Aubs - you are awesome and Aunt Christine just loves you to pieces!!
She will be so mortified to see those pics when she's 17!!! Way to go, Jess! :)
Thanks for sharing! I love reading!
I thought that was Scot in the last picture.
Are you sure it is Aubs?
Post a Comment