Dear Daddy,
Yea! This is our last night without you. Today was another busy day, but very good. Mommy took me uptown and we went to a place that I was very bored at, but Mommy said she had to get her prescription filled. Then we went to see Grandma Lo at her work! Then we went to McDonald's for lunch and I got a toy that had stickers in it, I love stickers! Mommy needed to do a little shopping and I got a sucker from the bank, I love suckers! I really needed a nap so we finally went home and when I saw my bed I have a happy laugh, I was SO tired. But Mommy came in to wake me up about an hour later - I wasn't ready to get up but Mommy gave me Bob & Larry fruit snacks and that made me feel better (I had a lot of treats today). We had to go pick up Nate & Carina from school. That was fun. We came home and had apples & popcorn for a snack and watched my Care Bear movie. Nate & NaNa's grandma came to pick them up and then we went to Aunt Julie's for dinner. I ran around and played with my cousins! I was very tired tonight so Mommy brought me home and put me to bed. I said "Daddy" when we got home hoping you would be inside. Mommy said tomorrow we will pick you up from the airport. It is raining outside, I think I'm going to sleep really good tonight. I REALLY miss you Daddy! It was nice, Mommy let me climb on her today a little like I do you. I can't wait for you to come home so I can tackle you and rough and tumble. I can't wait to show you how I don't like to walk - I hop, skip and jump!
Do-do very much,
Little Lynnie Loo
(Mama's punka pie)
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment