Dear Daddy,
Tonight the letter is from Mommy. We had a busy day - I worked & Aubree went to Aunt Christine's house (they are leaving for Miami tomorrow by the way). We had a nice evening - the Reinke's came over and brought dinner and we watched Survivor together. It was a fun evening - it went really fast. Aubree went to bed really well, she was pretty tired.
Good news...only 1 more night without you!
I have to give you a little scolding - someone left their work knife in your basket with the blade OPEN even - Aubree found it. Fortunately, I saw her grab it right away so all is well. Please never leave it there again :) Miss me, don't ya?
We miss you very much. Little baby is kicking and moving a lot too.
Hugs & Kisses,
Jess (Mommy) and
Aubree Lynn
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment