Dear Daddy,
Today was a fun day. After we took you to the airport Mommy & me had lunch with Aunt Julie at Burger King. I ate all my burger and fries and I got a toy penguin. When we came home I played for a while and then I took a nap. I didn't want a nap at first, Mommy had to come in a few times and tell me to lay down and go to sleep. After dinner Aunt Julie came over with the boys and we had ice cream together. Mommy let me eat it all by myself out of a bowl like a big girl. I did really good. I ran around and had lots of fun with my cousins. After they left I took a bath (my diaper rash is still pretty bad). I realized you weren't home when I came running out of the bathroom after bathtime and I went looking for you (like I always do after bath) saying, "Daddy, Daddy" and Mommy said you weren't home. (Mommy felt a little sad) After I got my jammies on Mommy read some books and put me to bed. I asked for you again when Mommy was saying prayers. We prayed for you.
I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to see you on Saturday. Have fun in Dallas.
Love,
Your girls
Aubree Lynnie
and Mommy too
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment