Monday, October 23, 2006

We've been sick this weekend....

Starting Thursday afternoon Aubree woke up from her nap with a fever. From then on it's been yucky cold symptoms and mild fever. Her nose is running like a faucet, she's totally plugged up and she has a nasty cough. Her eyes are so red & glassy. We are praying it won't end up in her lungs - but if it does we have a nebulizer and can give her breathing treatments.

She just got up from her nap and was caring for her baby, I had to snap a picture. Even though she is feeling cruddy she still gave me a "cheese" for the pictures. A couple minutes later she was laying on the floor with her face down....no apparent reason. Poor lil girl. I've been able to get her to eat some fruit today and drink a little Pedialite. I'm praying she will turn the corner and perk up soon - I don't like it when she is sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lil Aubree -
Your beautiful even when your sicky... Hope you start feeling better!

Love
Aunt Shannon