Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Aha! The culprit is an ear infection...

Just a little update...I took Aubree to the doctor today and she has an ear infection. We will be giving her an antibiotic and I'm sure things will turn a corner. I'm starting to feel a little better myself (thank you Sudafed) and now it is hitting Scot the worst. Hopefully, all will be mostly cleared up before this weekend - Scot & I are going on an overnight retreat with our Small Church group (and we are going to be leading worship). We would certainly appreciate any prayers for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...can I be a part of Becoming One for the weekend?? Or maybe we'll just have to get together sometime soon and you can sing to just me, like back in the day. :-)

Glad to hear the munchkin is (or will be shortly) on the mend. Give Aubree and Scot both hugs for me! I haven't seen you in forever!! (Well, I did see Aubree at the mall while you guys were cheering the Lions on to victory...we had a nice chat.)

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hope Aubree is better now and that your weekend went well. We love the pictures of your precious girl. My
how she is growing! See you around
Thanksgiving!