Aubree loved the Dora party favors at Grandma Sayers house.
Aubree loved the M&M's off of this cake!
Ooo a Sesame Street video......
Mom is proud of this cake - I made it! My first attempt at a layered cake and decorating. Aubree liked it because it was a star and had fruit snacks on it.
Happy Birthday to you!!
Baby doll supplies....they will come in especially handy in a few weeks. When Mommy is caring for the new baby Aubree can take care of her baby doll! Every gift Aubree received was wonderful and she plays with everything - and everything gets sprawled all over our living room floor daily. She is a very blessed little girl to have family & friends who love her so. Scot & I are very blessed to have her in our lives. Crazy to think it has been 2 years since she was born. EVERYTHING changed that day...changed to the absolute BEST and I can never imagine life any other way. Thank you Lord for giving us Aubree and we are so excited to meet the next little person on the way!


5 comments:
Oh I am so glad she had such a wonderful time!! I wish we could have been there... we love you so much Aubree Lynn!
Happy (belated!) Birthday Aubree Lynn! You are growing up so fast...it seems like just the other day I was visiting you and your momma in the hospital.
Hugs and kisses from the "other Shannon"
(yes...I, too, have a blog now. it's like some kind of disease...)
Wow what a big girl already! You'll turn around and she'll be 5! You'll blink and she'll be 14 like her cousin Tyler! Glad she had such a special birthday weekend.
Love & Prayers!
Looks like a fun time - what a cute little girl!
It was nice to see you guys the other night. Any baby news??? We need updates!!! :)
Post a Comment